Sunday, 1 March 2015

Moist Banana Bread with Chocolate Chunks
 


 

This is a lovely tea cake, moist and with a lovely sweet smell. We used to get this banana bread from the local gourmet grocery store almost every week. But this recipe is so simple and the result was so super delicious that we have long forgotten the store brought bread. :D ( I know, I'm very modest ;P)


Okay so here goes the recipe:
http://princesspinkygirl.com/chocolate-chip-banana-bread/#_a5y_p=1499089

Other than the dessert itself the heavenly smell that will engulf your house while you bake this cake is beyond words. I use good old Cadbury's Bouneville (55% cocoa) for all my cakes,no fancy shmanzy (don't mind my Punjabi lingo :P) 80% dark chocolate. And the result is way more than satisfactory :).

 
Bananas are always around in most houses,  just get a bar of chocolate on your way home and you should be good to go. You may also add a handful of walnuts to this cake for that added crunch.

Next up is:
Chocolate Cake Redemption :D
 

No comments:

Post a Comment