Chocolate Cake Redemption
I think most of you would remember my very public humiliation when I tried to bake a chocolate mud cake at Christmas. Even if you don't, the memory of the soap flavored sunk cake is painfully etched in my memory. But alas I have been able to redeem myself with this recent success at finally baking a dark chocolaty, moist cake. Coz in my book unless you can make a kick ass bakery level chocolate cake your baking journey has not even started.
So here goes the recipe I used (this one is new coz I am very impatient and don't like baking the same thing twice - far from a perfectionist)
I used a chocolate ganache icing using good old Bourneville. The cake turned out great and this recipe I would love to use again & again since the end product is soo delish!
And trust me if a clumsy, sloppy person like me can bake, ANYONE CAN! All my friends and family can vouch for the clutz that is me! :D


No comments:
Post a Comment