MINDBLOWING MOUSSE
The first item I am striking off my list is Chocolate Mousse. Phew!
This recipe I found on the internet is by none other than the angry chef, GORDON RAMSAY!
Its super easy and super fast. Mr. Ramsay does it in 4 minutes, I was able to make it in ten. The result was a stunningly smooth and airy mousse with a rich chocolate flavor.
Few Notes to self:
1. Whip the ganache longer with the cream to make it airier.
2. Another mistake I made was to keep the ganache in the iced water while folding in the meringue.
3. I used 55% dark Chocolate. Next time ill use 70% dark chocolate like it says in the recipe.
4. Plate better and take better picture :D
5. Don't get greedy, eat less ;)
The Mousse turned out pretty awesome despite these deviations from the recipe. I hope with the above mentioned observations, next time the outcome will be fantastical. :)
Here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.instructables.com/id/4-minute-Chocolate-Mousse/
HAPPY COOKING !!
The first item I am striking off my list is Chocolate Mousse. Phew!
This recipe I found on the internet is by none other than the angry chef, GORDON RAMSAY!
Its super easy and super fast. Mr. Ramsay does it in 4 minutes, I was able to make it in ten. The result was a stunningly smooth and airy mousse with a rich chocolate flavor.
Few Notes to self:
1. Whip the ganache longer with the cream to make it airier.
2. Another mistake I made was to keep the ganache in the iced water while folding in the meringue.
3. I used 55% dark Chocolate. Next time ill use 70% dark chocolate like it says in the recipe.
4. Plate better and take better picture :D
5. Don't get greedy, eat less ;)
The Mousse turned out pretty awesome despite these deviations from the recipe. I hope with the above mentioned observations, next time the outcome will be fantastical. :)
Here's the link to the recipe:
http://www.instructables.com/id/4-minute-Chocolate-Mousse/
HAPPY COOKING !!

No comments:
Post a Comment