Friday, 5 December 2014


BLOG MOTIVATIONS

Motherhood has been very rewarding and satisfying in many ways. The break from my day job has been a welcome gift besides ofcourse, my lil' bundle of joy. All the help from enthusiastic newly appointed grandmother aka mom in law has allowed me to spend hours on pinterest :D. I have finally started to get into the technicalities of photography – one hobby I have been passionate about for so long. I have also managed to get over my fear of baking and whipped up a few mean treats over the last few months.

I have been telling myself to reinvest some time into my small home décor / accessory venture but just don’t seem to get to it. Sometimes I feel I am pinning stuff more than actually doing anything. And its frustrating. This is my endeavor to push myself to do more, coz maybe with an audience I will make a conscious effort to commit more to my dreams :D .


So here's my to do list for this month:

Cooking                                  

1)      Apple Caramel Custard  Tart

2)      Chocolate Mousse

3)      Chocolate Brownie

4)      Perfect the Texas Sheet Cake Recipe

5)      Nail the icing on Nathans Lemon Cake

6)      Date and walnut cake on special request from inlaws

7)      Bake a Christmas Cake

8)      Ginger Bread

Photography

1)      Try Back button Focusing

2)      Understand light better - experiment

3)      Exposure Compensation Learn to Correct

4)      Find the prime lense's sweet spot

5)      Capture detail of the eye

6)      Take Pictures of  a Water Drop – Learn to play with shutter speed
 
I will try to strike each item off this list by 31st December 2014.

Lets see how I fare!

No comments:

Post a Comment